- Guests are required to provide their contact details as requested when booking.
- Guests are required to confirm booking by payment of a deposit of 20% of the quoted price by phone, bank transfer or through the web site using paypal.
- A provisional booking may be accepted but must be confirmed at least 5 days before arrival date to secure the booking.
- Any special requirements should be arranged with staff prior to arrival.
- A provisional booking through a third party can only be accepted if the full contact details of the guests are supplied.
- Guests who have not confirmed the booking at least 5 days before arrival date may be deemed to be no show and the room will be re-allocated.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests will be required to submit an NSAI approved declaration form prior to check-in.
- Any guest arriving from abroad should be in compliance with Irish government guidelines regarding the 14 day quarantine prior to arrival.
- Guests will be required to follow social distancing protocol and hygiene guidelines.
- The Holiday Centre cancellation policy is 24 hours ahead of Guests arrival date unless otherwise stated to you in writing. This means you should cancel at least 24 hours ahead of your arrival date to avoid a no-show or late cancellation charge.
- Early cancellation for paypal booking or bank transfer may have the transfer charge or paypal charge deducted from the refund where applicable.
- Late cancellations will incur a charge of 20% of the total cancelled booking, i.e. cancellations within 24 hours of arrival date.
- Check-in time is up to 6pm on day of arrival.
- Any special arrangements should be made with staff well in advance of arrival time.
- An additional charge may be incurred for late arrivals.
- Guests will be required to complete a check-in form on arrival.
- The balance of your booking is to be paid prior to, or upon arrival.
- During COVID-19 restrictions guests will be required to fill in an additional NSAI approved health form.
- Guests are required to sign out when leaving.
- Check-out time is up to 12pm on the departure date.
Kiltyclogher Holiday Centre reserves the right to cancel booking if circumstances arise beyond our control. This would be in the case of, for example, severe flooding, fire, storm damage. If such a condition arises we will do our upmost to provide as much notice as possible, return any monies received and attempt to find suitable alternative accommodation for you. We reserve the right to refuse entry where staff or council members deem it is not safe to do so. These terms do not affect you statutory rights.